It's time for a change. This blog was previously neglected and uninspiring. Here's to new beginnings!
I am Rachel, a stay at home wife and mother of one very adorable rescue dog. I am currently 26 and am married to a handsome, hard working, somewhat forgetful but very reliable young man. My American Pitbull Terrier/Mix is the love of my life and my only baby. I like to take pictures and I love to edit them using instagram on my iPhone. I like to paint, draw, sing and play guitar. I like to work out and love to ride bicycles. I have a dinosaur of a motorcycle that hasn't been registered probably since the 90's, but it's mine and I love it. I got my class M license in 2009 and hopefully this summer will be the year that I actually get to spend some quality time with two wheels and the world God created. I love God, and try my best to follow Him. I don't do it well by any standard but I try *my* best, and that's all I can do. I have a lot on my plate right now between college, family, and my health, but I am happy to be where I'm at. I figure it's this way, I am who God created me to be, all I can do is try to be ok with that. And, all I hope of other people is that they will accept me with my faults and failures and stay along for the ride long enough to share in my successes. I want to share my life, even if no one ever reads this. Please remember that my life is always under construction so hard hats and steel toe boots are mandatory.
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you" declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"
Everyone loves a meal plan.
-
Here's what we have coming up for this week:
Sunday - Baked cod, roasted baby red potatoes, asparagus
Monday - Homemade chicken, broccoli, ziti
Tuesday - ...
6 years ago
I'm along for the ride Special Ray!
ReplyDelete