2.25.2012

she's full of piss and vinegar!!

Ok, so the point of the crass (but funny) title is for two reasons! Today I am full of vigor! I am attacking my home in the best way possible. Armed with baking soda and vinegar I am approaching cleaning with a new attitude. I want natural [CHECK] I want fragrant [CHECK] I want.....


   Well, I want a clean house. And I want that clean house to smell good, not chemical-ish, but just plain good. I also want to live without a nagging thought in the back of my mind that I probably shouldn't be breathing the chemicals that I normally use to clean with. Why the sudden shift?
   Baby brain :o) I need to start preparing my life for baby, as though I have said baby, so that I can get used to said life before baby decides to make his way here!! Also I have been wanting to try cleaning with vinegar for a long time. I feel like the smell of vinegar is refreshing and it just feels so CLEAN and NATURAL to have something God put on this earth covering every surface in my house rather than bleach, ammonia, etc.

*AHH* I am feeling cleaner already!


I love you Lord
And I lift my voice
To worship You
Oh my soul, rejoice
Take joy, my King
In what you hear
May it be a sweet, sweet sound
In your ear

Dear God,
    I love you. Thank you for blessing my husband and I. Thank you for this beautiful sun shine filled day and for giving me the energy to make my home a better place. God, you know my desires. You know every though I have. You tell us to ask so that we may receive, you tell us to be specific Lord. I am doing my best to be honest, specific, thankful, and dependent upon you! I love you Lord, I am thankful for your many blessings. Please continue to bless this home, please continue to bless Will's career and to touch his heart. I am praying specifically for you to cleanse our home so that only you reside here with us. I am asking you to bless our finances, that we may live without worry. I am asking you to bless our bodies, that we may live to glorify you. I am asking you to provide us with a child, so we can truly be a family. God, I am specifically asking you to make me whole, to heal what is broken within me and to perform a miracle. I know you can, and I really hope you will.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

crowd pleasers....

who i'm reading....